Location: Odessa, Ukraine, Odessa National Mechnikov University (Fransuzskii bulvar, 24/26)
Time: June 6-7, 2020
Organizer: Public Organization theatre “Charodey”
Goals of the festival:
• Support, development and popularization of theatrical art
• The inclusion of children and youth in the theater movement;
• Acquaintance, establishing creative contacts between participants
• Enhancing the educational role of theatrical art;
• Creation of conditions for support and development of children's and youthful creativity.
• Creative exchange of experience of directors of children's theater groups;
amateur children’s, youthful, youth theater groups, individual performers working in various genres of theatrical art:
• Drama theaters (theater studios and groups)
• musical theaters (musical, ballet, opera)
• dance theaters
• theaters of plastic and mime
• individual performers and small forms
• experimental genre
9:00 Opening of the festival
9: 30-14: 00 Performance program
12: 00-14: 00 Workshop
14: 00-15: 00 Lunch
15: 00-20: 00 Performance program
17: 00-20: 00 Workshop on theatrical pedagogy (each leader has the right to apply for participation in the seminar as a speaker, for this it is necessary to fill out an application№2 until April 20, 2020)
9: 00-14: 00 Performance program
10: 00-12: 00 Theatrical games
12: 30-14: 00 Workshop
14: 00-15: 00 Lunch
15: 00-17: 00 Performance program
17: 00-19: 00 Workshop
19: 00-21: 00 Rewarding ceremony
* The topics of the workshops will be announced later.
** Organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program
• Integrity (unity of purpose, form and content)
• Acting skills, , stage speech
• Use of scenery, costumes, lighting effects and music
• Stage direction
• Best Actor
• Best Actress
• Best supporting Actor
• Best supporting Actress
• Best cast
• The most positive performance
• The most unusual performance
• The best musical performance
• The best stage direction
Nominations may change during the competition.
The jury of the festival
Is formed by the organizing committee of well-known people of culture and art, leaders of creative groups, teachers of art universities.
1st category - from 6 to 10 years
2 category from 11 to 14 years
3 category - from 15 to 20 years
4th category - mixed group
• The organizing committee may change the age categories of participants depending on the applications received;
• If the specified time is exceeded, the jury has the right to stop the performance of the contestants;
• The order of performance of the contestants is determined by the organizing committee;
• The full age of the participants is determined at the time of participation in the festival;
• Age groups are declared depending on the average age of the participants (discrepancy to the age group can be no more than 30%);
Theater groups can present compositionally completed fragments, excerpts and full-fledged performances lasting from 15 minutes to 60 minutes.
Readers and performers of individual numbers present a work lasting no more than 5 minutes.
The language of the performance is any.
PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO POSITIVE PERFORMANCES ABLE TO CHEER UP AND INSPIRE THE AUDIENCE.
All of the compositions to be recorded on a USB FLASH drive with high sound quality, it is recommended to have several types of media to be universally ready. The head of the team is responsible for the quality and preservation of the phonograms. Each participant independently brings his props for performances, the organizing committee takes into account the technical wishes of the participants. For each team, time is also given for the installation of props (20 minutes).
Cost of participation:
For soloists and groups up to 4 people - 500 UAH per person
For groups of 5 people and more - 400 UAH per person
When participating in two performances, the participant pays extra 200 UAH
For nonresident participants, the organizing committee can organize accommodation, meals and excursions for an additional fee.
The terms of participation:
To participate in the Festival, you must send the application form of the established form and YOUTUBE-LINK FOR the VIDEO of the play (in full) to the festival organizing committee before April 1, 2020 by e-mail: email@example.com. After sending the application, to inform us on viber +380973961750. Only after receiving applications the organizing committee consider the possibility of participating in the Festival and send a confirmation or refusal until April 10, 2020.
After receiving a confirmation answer from the organizing committee of the theater, the participant must make a payment of 100% of the package price until April 20, 2020
In case of refusal of participants to participate in the festival, money is not returned.
If you have any questions please contact us:
+38 097 396 17 50 (viber)
CHILDREN THEATRE FESTIVAL